Madison is in such a silly stage right now. I love it. She is also real lovey (most of the time) saying "Gimme a hug" or "I want to hug baby Carter" and she hugs and kisses my belly. Today I was about to take a shower and I laid my undies on the bed and I walked in and Maddie is on the bed with them on. Then she just laughed and gave me tons of smiles. She has also been "reading" to us. She will hold the book like she is reading to a class and says "see everybody" and today she told me to "listen to her reading". She also was talking to Brian asking what color something was and he said "blue" and she repeated "blue, very good". What a silly girl.
Monday, March 17, 2008
What a silly girl
Madison is in such a silly stage right now. I love it. She is also real lovey (most of the time) saying "Gimme a hug" or "I want to hug baby Carter" and she hugs and kisses my belly. Today I was about to take a shower and I laid my undies on the bed and I walked in and Maddie is on the bed with them on. Then she just laughed and gave me tons of smiles. She has also been "reading" to us. She will hold the book like she is reading to a class and says "see everybody" and today she told me to "listen to her reading". She also was talking to Brian asking what color something was and he said "blue" and she repeated "blue, very good". What a silly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OMG, all I can do is laugh at the picture of Maddie putting on your bra and panties :) HA!
That girl is too much! I wonder where she gets it?!
Post a Comment