Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Is spring here yet?

It was a beautiful day today and we ventured to the park with the Hamrick girls. It was great and I can't wait for the warmer weather. Molly and Riley were already there when we got there and they ran up to Maddie and they all gave each other hugs. It was so cute. Riley then grabbed Maddie's hand and they ran all the way to the playground onto the slide like that. I am so glad Ellen got such cute pics. We played and ate lunch and went to the river and fed the geese. What a nice day after I spent all day yesterday in the bed. I thought that I was getting the flu, but today I felt better. Thank you Brian for being Mommy and Daddy yesterday, you did a great job.




No comments: