We can finally call him something. I decided that Brian should name him. Brian has struggled over the last few weeks and told me on Saturday he had come up with the name, and I love it. We are looking forward to meeting Mr. Carter. On Saturday night Brian and I went out with Ellen and John and some of their friends for Ellen's birthday. We had a great time, Mexican and then bowling. Happy 30th Ellen!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Baby Riley has a name!!
CARTER ELLIS RILEY
We can finally call him something. I decided that Brian should name him. Brian has struggled over the last few weeks and told me on Saturday he had come up with the name, and I love it. We are looking forward to meeting Mr. Carter. On Saturday night Brian and I went out with Ellen and John and some of their friends for Ellen's birthday. We had a great time, Mexican and then bowling. Happy 30th Ellen!

We can finally call him something. I decided that Brian should name him. Brian has struggled over the last few weeks and told me on Saturday he had come up with the name, and I love it. We are looking forward to meeting Mr. Carter. On Saturday night Brian and I went out with Ellen and John and some of their friends for Ellen's birthday. We had a great time, Mexican and then bowling. Happy 30th Ellen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh I love the name, especially Ellis. I have always loved Ellis, it is a family name (on the Willson side) of ours. My middle name was suppose to be Ellis (but then I suprised them by being a girl! ....Anyways, Can't wait to meet baby Carter :)
YEAH! I am so happy you guys have a name. Brian did a great job with the name too! Can't wait to meet Mr. Carter Riley... only couple more months!
I love it! Carter is one lucky boy!!!! Love, Colin
That is a wonderful name..Daddy's little guy! I know you both can't wait to meet him! He is going to be a sweetie! Can you imagine?..a boy after so much girly stuff?? You are really going to be one busy momma!! Talk to you soon!
xoxo
Post a Comment