I hope everyone had a great Easter, we sure did. We went to Nashville to visit Grandma and Pops. We had a great time playing on their awesome neighborhood playground. Daddy and Pops got to play golf and Grandma and I got to enjoy an afternoon of shopping and eating lunch at an adorable little bakery in downtown Franklin. Madison got to have 2 Easter Egg hunts. She loved it. Pops hid about 50 eggs on Saturday and the Easter bunny left eggs from her room to her Easter basket in the living room on Sunday. She had a ball and could not stop talking about the Easter Bunny. She was so funny as she was picking up eggs she said "Awesome". She was sitting in her highchair today and said "Mama I so happy". I just love that little girl!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Great pictures! Madison looks so beautiful with your doggy! My sister lives in Franklin, the neighborhood looks familar too!
Mandy-what a sweet girl! I miss you guys!! I'm hoping we can see each other I have two weeks off for spring break after this week!!! YAY!!! I want to see that sweet belly too!! Madison reminds me so much of Haley in these pictures! :)
Mandy, I love the pics. My favorite pic is of Madison and your dog (pretty spring picture)....Brian's parent's neighborhood playground looks awesome!
Glad you guys had a wonderful Easter! I would love to go back to Franklin and see how much it has changed since I lived there when I was a kid. I have heard it is a great town now.
Great pictures...love the family pic and the one of Madison and the dog. Looks like you guys had some nice weather too!
LOVE the picture of brian and maddie on the slide...also the one of annie and mattie :)
Post a Comment