Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

20.5 weeks and going strong


I had my 20 week appointment today and everything looks great. They had a hard time getting his heartbeat again because he was so busy swimming around. He was all over the place literally going from one side to the other. When he finally decided to take a break his heart rate was 144. If this is any indication of his personality we better get some rest now because he is going to keep us running! I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions, probably from chasing Madison around, but the doctor checked me and I am not dilated any. Thank God. Have a great day.

3 comments:

angie said...

i want to know about a name so we can call the little guy something!!

Kelly and Brent said...

Glad your 20 week appointment went well. You need to take care of yourself and get plenty of rest so that this little guy doesn't come too early.

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

So cute you are! I am glad your appointment went well! Yep..get ready for a busy boy!!!