Friday, March 07, 2008
Savannah's pre birthday bash
We had a wonderful play date with the Carley girls today. Savannah's birthday party is next week and we are unable to go so we had a pre princess tea party today. It was so much fun for both Maddie and I. On our way to Angie's we stopped by the doctor this morning. For the first time ever Maddie told me that her ears hurt. She has been coughing and has had some terrible breath so I knew something was up and when she told me that her ears, I believed her. Poor thing can't get a break. She has a sinus infection and her ears were really red (not infected though) and her tonsils were huge with gunk all over them. She is on antibiotics and hopefully she will start to feel better soon. She still wanted to go to play today and the doctor said that she wasn't contagious, so we went on. We had a princess luncheon in which Savannah insisted that the girls wear tiara's. It was the cutest thing. We then had cupcakes and played. Thanks Angie for having us over we can't wait to do it again!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So sorry to hear Maddie is sick again! I feel for you, we have had all kinds of stuff here too.... But glad you guys were able to have your princess luncheon, I love the pics and the girls look so cute in thier tiara's.
Mandy,
We've been so busy with sick girls, that I haven't gotten on in a while! I loved catching up!! YOu've been so busy! Sweet Madison looked pitiful in those pictures!! Your belly is growing and so cute!! I'm so sorry Madison isn't feeling well. I totally know how you feel! ):
thank you so much for celebrating with us last week. it meant so much to savannah!
and thanks for the yummy cupcakes and the gifts! savannah was crazy about both of them :)
Post a Comment