Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Temper Tantrum

Maddie is still doing great in her toddler bed. She hasn't gotten out of her bed yet (knock on wood). She still is having a hard time winding down before nap and sometimes before bed. She insists on having her babies and being covered up and then when I leave she pitches a fit. She throws everything out of her bed and cries for me to come and get all of it and put it back in. I usually refuse, and on this day when she got up she was extra grouchy. I walked in and she had improvised. She grabbed her baby doll's pillow to sleep. Too funny.
The other day we were in Target and I had my first embarrassing child moment. We were walking down the aisle and she YELLS "Mama toot tooted". I yelled back "no I didn't". All of the people on the aisle turned and looked at us. I wanted to die. (By the way I did NOT toot toot). Have a great day.


No comments: