Thursday, March 13, 2008
Early Easter Egg Hunt
We had an Easter Eggstravaganza at our church today. I picked Madison up from school early hoping that she would take an early nap. Well no such luck. She laid in her bed for an hour talking to her baby dolls about the Easter Bunny and the eggs with candy in it. So I got her up and we went to church. We did crafts and colored and then had an Easter egg hunt. She was so excited. Especially when she opened her eggs to find candy in it. She was adorable. There is a picture of her talking to a statue of Jesus in the church. Every time we go to church she has to say hi to Jesus and tell him she loves him. It is so cute. She also thinks that Brian works at the church. He teaches a class at church on Sunday nights and any time we talk about Daddy going to work she says "to go see baby Jesus". I try to explain it to her, but if she wants to think that I will let her. Brian has been out of town all week leaving me at home sick with a sick child. I went to the doctor and finally started on antibiotics this week. I will be very glad to have him home, I am exhausted (and I missed him of course)!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She looks like such a big girl. And she has skinny little legs! :) You did a good job on her dress too...very cute!
Hope you guys feel better soon!
she is precious- love the basket! we cant wait to see you all
Post a Comment