Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Weaver's wedding

This being my last week to travel, we headed to Auburn AL to see one of our best friend's Eric get married. We had a blast (Brian more so than myself because he pretended to be in college again). Most of our good college group of friends were there and we haven't all been together in a long time. At some point Brian has been roommates with most of these guys. Grandma and Pops came too, so it was nice to see them and Madison loved playing with them. The wedding was beautiful and we had a lot of laughs. Madison of course brought her dancing shoes and stayed on the dance floor most of the night. Thanks to Anna and Eric for having us. We had a wonderful time.
p.s. yes, Madison and I are wearing the same attire that we wore a couple of weeks ago at a Melissa and Thomas's wedding. Being 8 months pregnant I am getting down to the bare essentials for clothes!











4 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the wedding. I hated missing it. It definitely sounds like it was like old times.

Kelly

p.s. Madison is starting to be a pro at weddings. :) Good for you guys!!

Jennifer said...

I am glad you posted some pics since we weren't able to make it. It would have been a long trip from Charlotte. Love the pics and glad ya'll had a great time!

Chantal said...

What a great weekend we had!! I'm so happy we were able to spend QUALITY time together! You and Brian are such a blessing in our lives and your family is just beautiful! Looks like you've been so busy blogging and I am soooo behind!! Miss you and keep us updated on Carter's arrival!

Love ya!!

Chantal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.