Sunday, June 01, 2008
Carter's Room
Here is Carter's Room almost done!! I made the curtains and the dust ruffle and the pillows. I am slowly starting to get things done and ready for his arrival. I went to the doctor last Thursday and we officially scheduled a c-section. She checked me and I am unchanged, thank goodness, my vacation worked! His heart rate was good in the 150's and he is still measuring ahead. He is still moving around like crazy and I am officially miserable, but it is all worth it in the end!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
glad is everything is going well!
the room looks so different decked out in boys stuff...it looks good :)
It looks so great! You would never know it used to be a girls room. :)
It's perfect! I cant wait to see you before we head off...Let's catch up this week...Colin
Post a Comment