We just got back from a wonderful 10 days in Charleston, SC. We started our vacation in Pawley's Island, SC. We went to Kim's sister, Melissa's wedding. Friday night they had a great rehersal dinner at a Yacht Club. Madison was very impressed with the boats. She informed us that Pops was going to buy her a BIG boat. Thomas and Melissa's wedding was beautiful. We had a great time spending time with the Riley family, especially Kaitlin (who we don't get to see very much). Madison of course was the hit of the party breaking it down on the dance floor. She danced most of the night (in between ice cream and cake breaks). We then ventured back to Charleston and Brian, Maddie, and I stayed at a condo on the Isle of Palms. We went to the beach and visited with friends and we were able to see Kim and Chris a lot. One day we went into Charleston and rode a carriage ride around the city. Madison loved the horses but not as much as the stop at the candy shop we made. We had a wonderful trip. It will be the last vacation we take just the three of us. We now will wait for Mr. Carter to make his appearance. Hopefully I can continue to keep him in, this vacation was a nice break for me. Thanks Daddy for doing Maddie Duty all week.
Maddieisms:
1. Madison calls Brian Big Boy now. I don't know were she got it from but it is the funniest thing. We were in the car jamming to music on our way to the wedding and I was talking to Brian and he turned the radio down and she said, "Turn it up Big Boy".
2. She sits down beside you and crosses her arms and says, "Let's talk, it is probably going to rain today".
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I would love to go on vacation for 10 days :)
I think my favorite picture is the family picture of Maddie kissing your belly. Precious!
Glad you guys were able to go on a long trip before Carter arrives. I am sure you are counting down the days. Take care of yourself!
Mandy,
The pictures from your trip were great! I love the new family pic of the three of you on the side of your blog. And the one of Maddie kissing your belly is precious (that should definitely be blown up). I love candid shots :)
Glad you guys were able to relax before Carter comes. It isn't too much longer :)
I am glad you had so much fun! We miss you. Pictures are great and Maddie is so funny! I love the Big Boy nickname for Brian. Call me this week! Love-J
Looks like y'all had a GREAT time! I'm JEALOUS! 10 days in Charleston! WOW!
So cute! I love all the new pictures. You look fantastic! Looks like fun..now rest up! These little boys are busy! love, Colin
Post a Comment