Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Meet our new niece, Emerson McRae

We are so excited to welcome our new niece to the world, Miss Emerson McRae. She was born on Monday, June 2nd at 6:14 pm weighing 7lbs and 6 oz and 19.5 inches long. Kim and Chris are doing great and seem to be adjusting to parenthood wonderfully. Brian, Madison and I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully it will be soon!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, how exciting! Congratulations to a new member of the Riley family :) Emerson is beautiful!

Norma D. Courtois said...

Emerson is gorgeous, so glad to see her photos so quickly. Can't wait to meet any of the babies and to see all of you. Hope Mandy is feeling well and thanks for all the photos. Love aunt Norma and Uncle Craig

mandy welch said...

she is beautiful!!! look at that dark hair! I love it! I cant wait to meet her