Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Water, water everywhere

We have been water babies this past week. We have missed the beach so we have had to improvise. We have been in some sort of water all week. We enjoyed a day at the pool with Nana, Jase, and Amber. We also went to the big fountain in Duluth with our church playgroup. Madison has become fearless in the water. I have had to buy her a swim vest because she has become so brave. She is also becoming more and more witty everyday. She gets that from Brian. The other night Brian came home from work and crashed on the couch and she thought it would be fun to put stickers on him. I of course thought this was hilarious and instead of stopping her I took out my camera. Brian didn't wake up and when he did, he didn't appreciate his makeover as much as Maddie and I did.
Brian and I had a great weekend. Nana kept Maddie and we had wonderful date night which consisted of dinner and a movie. We got to sleep in this morning and went to Waffle House for breakfast. We then headed up to the lake. It was so nice being just the two of us for a while. Thank you so much Nana!!!






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love Maddie's swimsuit! So cute!!! I am sure you are so ready for Carter to arrive so you do not have to be preggo in this heat. Well try to stay cool :)

Kelly and Brent said...

I love the picture of Maddie putting stickers all over Brian's face. Ha!

How do you get Maddie to wear a hat when she is outside? That is such a struggle for us.