Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Hanging in there

Carter is still in there baking, thank goodness! We made it through last week. I can't thank you, Brian and Nana for ALL of your help. I love you both and I don't know what I would do without you. I had my doctor's appt. today and the good news is I am not progressing any. The bad news, I am still on bed rest for another week and a half until I am 37 weeks. She did take me off the medicine unless I have another spell like Monday night, so that is a great thing, I won't feel so bad. I go back every week from now on. My mom is taking the brunt of things this week so my prayers are with her, I know how hard it is chasing around a 2 year old especially when you aren't use to it. Thank you Mom more than you will ever know.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad Carter is staying comfortable inside your tummy. Sorry you are on bedrest for another week....At least you will be able to get some rest before Carter arrives :)

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Good job mommy! I know your mom just enjoys all this special time with Maddie. Just imagine when you get to care for your grandchildren...she loves it I am sure! Hang in there!!!! Miss you already..Colin