We had a wonderful weekend in Nashville visiting Grandma and Pops. We had all the kids and grandkids together for the first time since they have lived there. We enjoyed just hanging out. It was so good to see everyone and we were so excited to meet our beautiful neice, Emerson. She is an absolute doll, just like her pictures. I had a fun "photo shoot" for her and posted some of the pics at the end of the montage. She did well until the end and I told her to prepare herself, I would be taking a lot of pictures during her life! I hope I don't traumatize her like I have my own kids. Carter is becoming much more alert and started smiling a bit this weekend. I love this stage and I hope to have a few pics of him smiling in the upcoming days. Madison came down with strep throat right before we went, but we caught it early and she never really felt bad. Thank goodness! She loved being around all of the babies. She was so sweet the whole time. It was good to see everyone. We miss you already!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Hey! The montage is awesome! All of the pictures are beautiful. You are a wonderful photographer, but of course you had great subjects!! Miss you. Kim
We miss you guys so much! We had a blast and can't wait to see you again soon.
Lots of Love,
Kate and Troy
great pictures mandy!! i especially love the ones at the end with the babies...so sweet!
Mandy,
I love all the pictures, so cute! Carter and Emerson are just precious!!! It is so great how close in age they are (Ansley and Maddie play so great together because they are only a couple of months apart)....
I can't believe how big Carter has gotten. He has the same facial expressions as Maddie (I can see a lot of her in his face).
Glad you guys had a great time!
The kids are just beautiful! I wish I could just squeeze on little Carter! His blue eyes are gorgeous! Looks like it was a great trip...You are quite the traveler! Miss you...hope to see you soon, Colin
It looks like you guys had a great time. Glad you all were able together and love on those adorable babies.
Your pictures are great! Are you doing anything special when you take your pics (i.e. different settings, etc.). They are very crisp!
These are wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a great weekend. Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment