Tuesday, August 19, 2008
A good start
We had an exhausting weekend, especially for Brian. My Dad came into town and he and Brian started on the basement. We are going to finish it and we will have a "play room" and another bedroom. Dad and Brian framed it out and I am so impressed. It really is taking shape. I can't wait until it is finished. The bottom picture is of Maddie yesterday at nap. She wanted to wear her sunglasses to bed. Too funny!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
love the picture of maddie helping the guys :)
Cute pics :) It is going to be so nice when the basement is done and you have all the extra space!
Brian had mentioned to me that you guys were going to finish the basement. That is going to be so nice when it is done. What great extra space to have! Can't wait to see it when it is finished!
I, for one, would like to see a picture of Brian Riley actually doing some kind of legitimate work. We've seen plenty of shots with him posing with a hammer... maybe a little dirt smudged on the face... maybe a nail gun or an extension cord in his hand. But I'm not sure I believe all this business about him actually hitting nails into wood and building things. Riley and physical labor is kind of like oil and water. I just don't see it happening.
I agree with bob. Just kidding big boy.
-bw
Fun! Fun! I cant wait to see the finished playroom....hGTV Rate my Space has some awesome playrooms to look at for inspiration:))
Great pics as always! Colin
Post a Comment