Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally, some smiles



For someone like me who loves to take pictures I was blessed to have a child that HATES to get her picture taken. I know, I probably did that to her myself. She has now started to smile for me a little in pictures and I got these adorable shots today and had to share. (Ellen, does the ribbon and ponytail look familiar? She had to look like "Ri-Ri" today).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...she looks so different when she smiles!!

beautiful pictures!! she looks so grown up!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

She is so beautiful, just like her mommy! Miss you girls..and can't wait to meet Carter soon! Love, Colin

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the second picture, so cute! She looks like such a big girl :)

Emerson and Brooks said...

WOW- what a little lady you have there. So cute. See you Saturday. Love- Kim