Carter is really becoming more and more alert these days. He is focusing and following objects and has let out a couple of Coos. I forgot how much I enjoy baby talk. He has found his lungs, but is still a great baby.
Monday, August 11, 2008
A great weekend
It was a great week end to a very long week. Grandma and Pops came into town on Thursday. The kids and I took them to the aquarium on Friday. We had a wonderful time and Madison really enjoyed all the animals this time. Carter just slept and missed out on all of it. Daddy enjoyed an afternoon of golf with Pops. On Saturday, Madison got to enjoy the day on the boat with Daddy and Pops and Mommy enjoyed the day to herself. I went to my cousin Keri's wedding shower. She got a lot of nice things and looked right at home being a domestic diva. After the shower, I did a little shopping. Thank you to Grandma and Pops for watching the kids while Brian and I went out Saturday night.
Carter is really becoming more and more alert these days. He is focusing and following objects and has let out a couple of Coos. I forgot how much I enjoy baby talk. He has found his lungs, but is still a great baby.




Carter is really becoming more and more alert these days. He is focusing and following objects and has let out a couple of Coos. I forgot how much I enjoy baby talk. He has found his lungs, but is still a great baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the onesie!
Ellen
Post a Comment