I also have a picture of her reading to little buddy. The other day I was cooking dinner and she pulled up her chair and books and started reading to Carter. She is still TOO sweet to him hugging him and kissing him TOO much. The few times he has cried, Madison says "It's okay little buddy, I'm here" (little does she know he is crying because she has practically smothered him).
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Aidan
Carter attended his first birthday party today. Aidan turned one this week. I can't believe how fast time flies, I know I say that all of the time but it is the truth. I feel like it was yesterday that Chenin was pregnant. Now Aidan is so big. We had a great time today. Madison loves playing with Hatcher and enjoyed their new playroom. Madison was too funny, we were all watching Aidan open his presents and Madison went into the kitchen all by herself and sat down at the table. I went in there and asked what she was doing and she said she was waiting for birthday cake. She stayed their for 15 minutes waiting very patiently for everyone to join her. It was too cute.
I also have a picture of her reading to little buddy. The other day I was cooking dinner and she pulled up her chair and books and started reading to Carter. She is still TOO sweet to him hugging him and kissing him TOO much. The few times he has cried, Madison says "It's okay little buddy, I'm here" (little does she know he is crying because she has practically smothered him).





I also have a picture of her reading to little buddy. The other day I was cooking dinner and she pulled up her chair and books and started reading to Carter. She is still TOO sweet to him hugging him and kissing him TOO much. The few times he has cried, Madison says "It's okay little buddy, I'm here" (little does she know he is crying because she has practically smothered him).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So cute! We miss you so much! I wish I could squeeze on the little guy...he is adorable! Great pictures...Chase turns 9 months next week...crazy how time flies!
Love, Colin
I just saw your birthday tracker for CArter and I can't believe he is already a month old! Wow time flies!!!
Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment