Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Visitors
Thank you to all of you who have sent warm wishes, visited, and brought us dinner. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. Here are a couple of pictures of last weeks visitors. It was so good to see everyone. We are still doing great. Carter is still a sweetheart. He is going to be a big boy. He is only 2 weeks old and is taking in 5oz of milk at a time. Maddie is still a wonderful, loving big sister, I hope this continues when Grandma goes home next week. Thank you again to Nana for all of your help last week.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So glad Carter has been an angel and that Madison is doing so well with him around. I am sure it has been nice to have some extra hands with all the visitors stopping by. Plus it allows you to heal from your surgery.
Look forward to the next update!
Hey! I Love the pictures. You look so happy!! Aimee and I were thinking of visiting you while I'm in Atlanta. I would love to see you and of course Carter and Maddie. Talk to you later. xoxo
CARTER LOOKS GREAT BUT HE IS GOING TO HAVE A TERRIBLE NECK ACHE IF HE STAYS LIKE THAT TOO LONG!
looks like you guys have been busy!! we would love to see you guys after all the craziness passes!
how are you feeling?! are you recovering okay?
Congratulations Mandy! Your kiddos are precious! Missed you at the SONAT reunion, but I'm glad Megan sent the link to your blog. Its great!
Post a Comment