Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little Buddy

I can't believe that Carter is already 3 weeks old. Time sure does fly. A BIG thank you to Grandma who stayed last week with us. Thank you for all of your help. We can't wait to see you guys again in a couple of weeks. Well it was good while it lasted, but all of the help has gone home. I am on my own now. Madison is going to vacation bible school with Ellen and her girls (thank you so much Ellen) this week. She loves it. Next week through August will be my true test of if I can make it with two kids. Madison is off from all activities the entire month of August. I will see how creative I can get and how sane I can stay.
Carter is still doing great. He is only waking up once a night, which is great, I feel like I am getting some sleep. He is still so laid back. Madison is a great big sis and has officially given Carter the name little buddy.
In honor of Georgia football around the corner, Brian is counting down the days, Carter had to sport his new Georgia outfit. Thank you Grandpa Patty. He is all ready for the season. The other night Madison was trying to teach him the Georgia cheer, too cute!!
It was so good to see Uncle Chris for his short visit. We look forward to seeing you and Aunt Kim and Emerson in a few weeks.
Carter is already starting to change. He is filling out a little but he is getting longer every day. At this rate he will be as tall as Brian by the age of 5. Have a great week.








7 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh so cute! I can't believe how much Carter has changed in such a short time. He is just precious. Glad you have gotten lots of help with the little ones. You will do great on your own... You are terrific mom :)

Love,
Jennifer

Ellen and John said...

The pictures are wonderful! I would like to book my fall appointment to have our pictures made. I've been trying to get some pictures of Madison at VBS, but she just won't smile. Imagine that!

Ellen

Kelly and Brent said...

What great pictures of "Little Buddy!" I am so happy that he is sleeping for you and that he is a layed back baby. I am sure that helps a ton. I only hope for a Baby Hailey to be like that but I know I am wishful thinking! :)

That has been great that you have had family around for the last couple of weeks to help out. I bet it has given you time to rest and recover. You will do great when you have both kids. It will allow you to get into a routine before Madison starts school.

Hope you guys have a great week!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Ok. so you are totally a photographer! I am with Ellen that when I come home you will have to do our family christmas card! If it's the lens..let me know so I can go get one! amazing!

I am so glad all is going so well. You will do great and it's nice to get into your own routine...

love, Colin

Anonymous said...

great pics!! love the tush in the air!

Bryan and Aimee said...

I am so happy I got to meet that sweet boy today. Mandy he's beautiful and sorry Brian but he has a sweet little angel face like his Mommy. BUT he seems he'll get his height from his Daddy! :) We loved spending time with you and already can't wait to do it again! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa