
Notice the foot propped up on the side as I am struggling to get her up a hill. What a life.

She loves the slide, notice the garage door opener that she would not let go of.

Not quite sure what to do in this tunnel. Do I go to Mommy or Daddy?

I thought this was a funny picture, we went a little faster than we both expected in this big slide. Maddie looked scared when we got to the bottom and then wanted to do it 4 more times.

Hi Daddy!!! We made it to the bottom.
We met Brian at the park down the street from our house after work today. Madison was very excited. She got to go to the park in her wagon, which she loves. We had a lot of fun, she loves the slides. We hope everyone has a great weekend. We are looking forward to ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment