Last Monday, Ellen and I took the girls to the spring carnival at their school. They had so much fun.
The animals were so great they just let the kids come up and pet them.
This cow was funny, any time the kids got close to it's head it would head butt them (gently of course).
Maddie clapping at Molly playing a game.
Riley with the reminents of a chocolate cookie.
Madison on her first pony ride.
Molly doing a great job riding by herself.
Look at those cute little lambs.
Molly with her face painted.
Madison bodysurfing on the dishwasher.
A cute picture from my girls weekend. Jenny, Mandy, and me.
A cute picture from my girls weekend. Jenny, Mandy, and me.


1 comment:
I love the pictures of the pigtails! I actually put my Maddie's hair in a little ponytail at the top of her head...she looked like Cindy Lu Who. I will have to upload some pictures to show you.
It looks like you guys had a great week!
Post a Comment