Thank you so much to Angie, Savannah, and Addie for letting us come and play today. We had such a great time. Madison has had a very social week. We have played with Molly and Riley a couple of times this week and then the Carley's today. She has been very tired when she goes to bed at night. She is constantly on the move. She is now walking 98% of the time (a percentage for those of you who like acuracy, you know who you are). She has also discovered climbing. We have a little monkey on our hands. She has tried to climb onto shelves in the pantry, chairs, toys. We have to really watch her she is so fast. She has added another animal to her animal sounds, a duck. The other day I let her give Annie a dog biscut and I put the treat in Maddie's hand and she said, "Sit, Sit". It is so amazing how she picks up on things that we say. Brian and I were at lunch this weekend and she was throwing her food onto the floor (which she might have also picked up from me, I give Annie her leftovers and I throw them on the floor. Ooops) I put my cup down on the table and put my hands on my hips and said, "Madison". She precedes to copy me and put her hands on her hips. Brian and I laughed so hard, it was so funny.
Madison and Savannah reading.
Maddie climbed up on their book basket and took a seat.
Addie eating the imaginary cake that Savannah made for us.
Madison loves to give kisses lately, I love it.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
98%...booyah! 2 percent to go--although it will be even more impressive if Madison finds a way to walk 110% of the time. When the will is strong, nothing is impossible.
Post a Comment