Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

A great St. Patty's Weekend



What a great weekend we had! Mommy had her first girls weekend since Madison has been born. I went to Athens with Mandy and Jenny who were my roomates in college. We had a wonderful weekend of eating at nice restaurants and shopping. We stayed at one of the nicest places in Athens. I had such a wonderful time, but I missed Maddie and Daddy so much. They were very busy without me. Daddy ventured out to the Georgia Aquarium with his girl on Saturday. They had a great time. I had given Brian instructions to take lots of pictures and you can see what I got below. On Sunday, I returned from Athens and me, Brian, Madison, Ellen, Molly, and Riley went to our first rock concert. We had a blast and the girls loved it. Ralph's World is one of Maddie's favorite singers. Madison and Molly were very into the concert and Riley slept through it. We met with our friends Joey and Angie and their girls, Addie and Savannah. We all can't wait until Ralph comes back to Atlanta.


Silly girl, her dinner ended up in her hair!


A Daddy original at the Aquarium
Another Daddy original, the best one he took.
The crew waiting for Ralph to come on stage.
Our first rock concert
Ralph
Daddy and Maddie dancing to her favorite song.My sweet girl.Riley almost asleep. She is not as impressed with Ralph as the rest of us were.Molly and Savannah dancing.

The Hamrick Girls

The Carley's

No comments: