It has been beautiful here the past week, until today. This weekend, Daddy and I took Maddie to the park. We have visited the park quite a bit the last week and I am sure as the weather turns nicer we will go more. Maddie is becoming more adventurous. The other day she spent the entire time trying to climb up the slide. She is pretty much up and walking. She is walking about 85% of the time. She only crawls if she falls or she is in a hurry to get somewhere.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
"walking about 85% of the time"
You're kidding, right?
Is that 85% a rounded figure; sort of a ballpark estimate? I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need to see pie graphs, charts, and other documented statistical evidence if we're going to be quoting "85%" as an accurate, believable number. "Most of the time, I have cream and sugar with my coffee." VS. "85% of the time, I have cream and sugar with my coffee." And the pictures aren't posting properly...Madison, get your folks in line.
love,
ryan
I am trying to look at your pictures, but they are not posting. I hope ya'll have a great weekend!
Ellen
Post a Comment