For all of those that have given me grief about not being good about updating my post lately, I have outdone myself this weekend, I have updated everyday for the last few days. We ended a great weekend with having Derek, Chenin and Hatcher over for a short visit. We had a great day today, thank you to Nana for coming over to babysit so Brian and I could have a day to ourselves. We went to a nice lunch and then had a couple's massage at Spa Sydell and then we went to the mall. We finished the night having dinner with Nana and Jase; Crablegs, YUM. We hope everyone has a great week.
Look how much Madison has changed in almost a year. How time flies.
Madison and Hatcher racing to see who could stuff the most puffs in their mouths.
Hatcher won.
This is Maddie's new thing, as soon as you open the fridge she climbs right in.

Madison and Daddy drinking their morning drink, Daddy coffee, Maddie milk.



No comments:
Post a Comment