Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Our visit with Santa

Ellen and I bravely ventured out today and took the girls to see Santa. Madison acted just as I expected, she looked at me when I put her in Santa's lap like I was crazy and then burst into tears. We did get a picture before she started crying, but is not smiling. Ellen did get a good picture of her girls. Madison is going through a seperation anxiety phase. She does not want to go to anyone except me. It is very sweet, but it is very exhausting. The highlight of the trip was waiting in line for Santa. There was a big "winter wonderland" and the girls were excited about the snow and the moving snowmen. Hope everyone has a great weekend.







Madison wanting to play in the snow.








The girls would rather sit in Ellen's lap than Santa's.
Posted by Picasa












We were in a store and I couldn't resist. She looks like she is modeling in a fashion show.

No comments: