Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We have so much to be thankful for. Grandma and Pops Riley came into town and for the first time we had to host Thanksgiving. It turned out great. I have to admit all I did was make mashed potatoes and Grandma did the rest. Ryan, Brian's cousin, also came to spend the holiday weekend. He is in the army and just got back from Iraq. What a treat to have him here. Madison enjoyed the company so much. She is changing every second. She is dancing whenever she hears music. She is also transfering from the ottoman to the couch and walking a little. She is laughing all of the time. She loves her wagonwheel crackers. She wants to feed herself and not wanting to eat much from us, so this has been a struggle. She is too cute. We hope everyone has a great week.











Cousin Ryan loved playing with Madison.



















Grandma and Pops posing after church this morning.







She is exhausted after her company left. Look she has her paci and a backup just in case. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly and Brent said...

I am glad that you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I love the picture of Maddie sleeping with both pacis :)