Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 06, 2006

Can you see my first tooth????


Well after the awful week of being sick, we are on the upward swing of things. Last week, on Wednesday, I found Madison's first tooth. In the midst of being sick, the poor thing popped her first tooth. At least she won't need dentures, like we thought! Madison is all over the place. She is venturing out and crawling around and getting into everything. The other day I went to answer the phone and she broke into the tupperware closet. In a matter of two seconds she had emptied out all of the tupperware onto the floor. She is also trying to pull up on everything and she gets so mad when she can't pull up, she certainly has my temper. She has started to wave bye. She started do this at the Kroger, she waved goodbye to the man bagging our groceries. I was very surprised because this old man had one tooth and he was very scary looking. Oh well, at least she doesn't discriminate. She is also starting to mimic what we do. We play this game where I say her name into a cup and she picks up a cup and tries to do the same thing, except she yells into the cup. She thinks this game is hilarious. Too cute! This is my last busy week at work, and I can't wait!!! I hope everyone has a great week.








Look I am standing by myself!!!

















I didn't do it!


















What's wrong Mama? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

Maddie is getting so big and growing up so fast! Hope all is well with you guys.
Miss you all,
Kelly

angie said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend. Madison is so precious... and busy!!
love,
Angie