Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 02, 2006

It used to be so easy


We decided we would have family day and decorate the house for Christmas. It was going to be a great day, and it was, it was just a little more challenging than we thought. We got up and went to breakfast and then we went and got a tree. Madison loved picking out a tree and loved it even more when we put it up in the house. She really loves the lights and smiles and tries to point. Her new thing is putting her hand up in the air, she doesn't put her finger out , but she is definetly trying to tell or show you something. Our biggest challenge was the front of the house. We had to redo our lights and garland and it took FOREVER. It took us even longer because we were trying to watch Madison ,who was getting into everything. Friday, Aunt Kim came over and we went shopping, there was a horse and carriage that was giving rides and we rode. Maddie loved it. She was sitting in the carriage and waving to everyone. When Kim sends me the pics I will post. I know I have said this in the last few weeks, but it is getting more apparent, she is really showing her personality. She is starting to throw little tantrums when she doesn't want to do something, or you take something away that she wants. I guess this is our new challenge, wish us luck. Have a great week!













I was trying to get the lights, it didn't turn out that good. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

angie said...

Sounds like you had a productive day! I just wanted to let you know that Madison is starting to look so much like you...and I am not just saying that to put a smile on your face. I really think she is changing a lot and resembles you :)
love ya,
Angie

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

I am so impressed with all your hard work! Your house looks beautiful! and so does your cutie! She is getting big so fast!