Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Is it Christmas already???

Not quite yet, but it is coming fast. We went today and had some Christmas pictures made and they turned out great. Here are a few. I went into the studio only going to get one pose and I come out with a bunch!!! She is just too cute. Nothing really new to report, other than she sucked out of a straw today. I think that it shocked her. When the cold water came out of the straw, she made the funniest face. Well hope you enjoy the pics. Have a great weekend.


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

angie said...

I LOVE the last picture...it is just too precious! And, her hair is acutally sticking down!! YEAH :)
~Ang

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

She is so adorable! I love the new pics!!! Have a great weekend! Love, Colin

Kelly and Brent said...

What great pictures! She looks so cute in her Christmas dress. Are you going to try to get pictures taken with Santa?