Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 09, 2009

Tooth vs. Teeth

Both of my kiddos had a big day today. Madison had her first dentist appointment and did better than I expected. It took an hour to do her cleaning and I ended up on the table with her on top of me, but we did it, without any melt downs. I was impressed. The dentist we went to was a pediatric dentist and was awesome. The whole office was a little town and our room was the toy shop. Too cute. It really helped to have the place be so great. Carter also got his first tooth, actually it popped up yesterday. He hasn't seemed phased by it. I tried to get a picture of Carter's little tooth, it is hard to see, you have to look close. It is on the bottom gum. There are some other cute pictures from this weekend. Have a great week.


2 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

What a brave Madison! I need to take my Maddie to the dentist but I know it will be a disaster. I am wait until she is three in hopes that she won't pitch a tantrum while we are there. :)

Yeah for Carter and his first tooth. He is such a laid back baby...how nice! Hailey has been having a hard time with he teeth. I wish they would just come in so we can stop giving her tylenol 24/7.

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Yeah for a great visit! We have ours on Wednesday so I hope to report the same success...

The kids are just so adorable! I love Carter in the hat....he looks like his daddy:)