Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

On the move, sort of

We are gone for 5 days and Carter is starting to get on the move. I had him on his blanket, note where that is and I went into the kitchen to do something and he was all the way across the room. He slides his self backwards until he get where he wants to go. He has also been getting up on his knees and rocking back and forth. Mom said that he started clapping while we were gone and he did it for me this morning. He also said "mama" today. Yea! I have been working on that one! I guess I will try to start teaching him "dada" next. It's baby proof time again.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Before you know it, he is going to be full on crawling!!! I can't believe how fast he has grown up!

Kelly and Brent said...

Mandy, Carter is a weed! I feel like every time I see pics of him has grown even more. I know that you are probably not ready for him to be mobile but it is freedom that he is going to love!

Chantal said...

Evan learned the "army crawl" too!! Won't be long!!! Evan has the same shirt...we have great taste don't we?! :) Miss you guys!!