Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 09, 2009

My little ballerina

Madison had her first ballet class this past weekend. She was very excited to wear her skirt and ballet shoes. When we got to class her enthusiasm dwindled. She did not want to participate and when the teacher would come to place her arms or feet she would act like spaghetti. I was proud that she was standing where she was supposed to and not hanging all over me. We got through most of the class and then the water works came. I had to participate and of course Madison just held on to me. I am so glad that Molly and Riley are in the class and I am even happier that Ellen was there to take pictures of my child melting down and me looking ridiculous doing leg kicks. Hopefully next week will be better!










2 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

What a PRETTY ballerina! And mommy did very well with her straight leg kicks :)

Jennifer said...

So fun! I can't wait to put Ansley in ballet class...I think she will be a lot like Madison (they are both reserved). Hope next time gets better, if not, just think I bet your legs are getting a good workout :)