Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

out of office memo.......

Just a note.... our computer has died and has been sent to the doctor. I have not forgotten to post and I am still taking pictures of my kiddos. When our computer gets a clean bill of health I will update with pictures. We have been finishing our basement for the last couple of weeks, it has been consuming us. Carter has cut his second tooth and has been full of snot to go with it. He is also close to crawling, he moved his hands and knees today, just not in a coordinated fashion. He loves to stand up by himself and play. Madison is constantly cracking us up. She is throwing in words like sure and absolutely into a lot of her sentences (ie "that sure is a good idea" or "I absolutely love that"). She is really into imaginary play and has lots of imaginary friends for us to keep up with. That is just a snip it of what is going on right now. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mandy, sorry to hear about your computer! I hope it can be fixed...Glad to hear that you guys are doing well and staying busy with the basement renovations (take pictures once it is done, I would love to see it).

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear about your computer. Do you feel like you're missing your clothes? ha Once you start blogging it's weird when you lose access!
SO GLAD to hear you guys got a chance to have a vacation. I see Justin and Annie in there, too. I'm jealous of your wonderful trip, but you definitely earned it!