...since I got pregnant with Madison 4 years ago!!! Brian had a great year at work and exceeded his quota letting us go on this amazing trip. We went to Turks and Caicos with about 50 of his coworkers and spouses. We haven't been away from the kids for more than one night at a time and we haven't been on a "big" vacation since I was pregnant. We had a fabulous time and I enjoyed myself more than I thought I would. I missed the kids and was glad to be back, but I took advantage of just laying on the beach and relaxing the whole time. We took a catamaran snorkeling one of the days. I didn't get in the water (I don't like fish). I don't know if I was safer on the boat, the guys that took us out were fishing and caught a shark and pulled it on the boat. The place we stayed was beautiful. We had a beach view from our room. One of the nights was the awards banquet and the theme this year was James Bond. Brian had to dress up like Jaws from the movie Moonraker and I was his girlfriend Dolly. I didn't get into full character, but check out Brian's grill in his mouth. Nice huh! I hope that we have another vacation by ourselves soon. It did us a lot of good. It was so good to see my babies. Thank you so much Mom, you are amazing , we appreciate your help more than you will ever know. Thank you to Gaga and Poppy for helping and for Amber and Jase for helping. I know the kids will miss having you around. I can't wait for the warm weather to get here! I wasn't jealous of the blizzare you all got.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Mandy, it looks like you guys had a great time & a much needed vacation! I am so jealous of the warm weather you had, I am very ready for spring and summer to get here and for the cold weather to go away!
I have been dying to hear about your trip and am SO glad you guys had a great time! The water looked beautiful! I have been itching to go to the beach and am hoping the weather will start to cooperate so we can enjoy it soon. I am tired of the up and down weather we have been having.
Congrats Brian on a great year!
oh, so fun!! i am jealous :)
How beautiful and how fun for you two to get away! and girl....you look fabulous! Never looked like you even had those 2 beautiful babies! So happy for you...Colin
Isnt' just wonderful to have a free vacation!! :) Glad you guys had a blast and we were ready to see Evan also when we returned from Hawaii in January! Congrats to Brian!!
Post a Comment