Yes it was. We had a great Thanksgiving, Aunt Kaitlin, Uncle Troy, Grandma, and Pops came to visit. It was a wonderful time with family and lots of yummy food. Although I decided to finally get sick. I got a sinus infection and was feeling terrible the day before Thanksgiving. I give Thanks to my mom-in-law who gave me drugs (antibiotics of course) and I felt much better by the weekend. However, Friday night we had to take Carter back to the urgent care. He had an ear infection. Today I took Maddie and Carter back to the Dr to get Carter his 4 month shots (he has been sick for a month so he couldn't get his vaccines) and Maddie a recheck for her strep throat since she finished her 2nd round of antibiotics. She was POSITIVE AGAIN!!! AHHHH. Will this ever end? We are trying one more round of double antibiotics. Then they told me today that if this didn't work we were going to the ENT to have them take out her tonsils. Our insurance must love us at this point!! We can't even keep up with all of these illnesses, as I am typing this Brian called me from the pharmacy and said they didn't have the antibiotic for Carter, I asked him who had strep, he answered "I don't know I can't keep up anymore". Boy oh Boy! Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey day. We have a lot to be thankful for. Have a great week.
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am putting in my order for a pants outfit for the girls like Madison has. I love it! Please get better soon. We miss ya'll!
Oh Mandy, you guys can't get a break. I can't believe Madison has strep again and little carter is sick too. I hope you guys can get a break soon. You deserve it!
BTW, thanks for the potty tips...The treasure bag works great for after dinner (don't want Maddie to have all the sugar treats before bedtime). :)
Post a Comment