I was tagged by Kelly. In my fourth folder, my fourth picture is my little darling, Madison. This was September of 2007, she was 19 months old. What a fun age. This was before she got sassy and an attitude! She was starting to turn into such a little person with her own personality. She was talking and amazing us with how much she was learning. This was coming into the height of the Dora stage. I had just got her her first pair of slippers and she thought it was such an odd thing that Dora was on her feet. Too cute!! I am now tagging Kim, Ellen, Chenin, and Mandy W. I will be interested in seeing your pics.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a cute picture! What am I supposed to do? This sounds fun. Email me and let me know!!!
I don't know what Tagging is either - you'll have to let me know - and I still think Maddie is an angel (super cute in her slippers!)- you just send her up to Tennessee anytime.
Post a Comment