Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cagle's Dairy Farm

Where have we been? BUSY. I know I am starting more and more post like that. Last Friday (I know) we took a trip with our playgroup to Cagle's Dairy Farm in Canton. It was great and I highly recommend it. We took a hayride, fed goats and calves, and saw how cows are milked. I was super surprised that Madison wasn't afraid of anything. She loved feeding the goats and the calves. She wasn't even afraid of the big cows.
Speaking of being afraid, Carter gets a look of terror when he sees Madison these days. Just kidding but she is still loving all over him ALL of the time. I have to say I don't think it is love all of the time. She sometimes squeezes his hand too hard or pinches him and I think it is spiteful. She has been acting worse these days. Any one who has had two, is this normal or is this normal 2 year old behavior or has my sweet little girl left for good? The tantrums are getting worse and the attitude and talking back is getting worse. On a good note, she is doing great on the potty. It is still so cute because she is so proud of herself when she goes.
Carter is growing like a weed. His 3 month birthday was Tues. I can't believe it. He is grabbing for toys and laughing. I am going to try to get a video to post, he is so ticklish and laughs all of the time. He rolled over from his stomach to his back and almost back to his stomach today. I don't know if it was a fluke or what (he was on the couch so he had a little downward grade to work with). We are still having our nightly meetings (eating). I hope when he starts rice cereal it will get better. I hope everyone is having a great week. I have my 10 year high school reunion this weekend, I am looking forward to it. Man, am I getting old.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures :)

i hate to be the one to tell you...but two is NOTHING compared to three! three is HORRIBLE!! just thought you should be pre-warned...the next couple of years will be REAL tough!! good luck with that :)