Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My lil pumpkins

We had another action packed fun weekend. I got to go to my first UGA game of the season on Saturday. It was a beautiful day. We had a great time with our neighbors and enjoyed my two favorites from Athens, Five Points Deli and Inokos, YUMMY!! Thank you to Nana for keeping the kids. We went to the pumpkin patch today. We didn't get to go up to Burt's this year, but there was a cute little patch near our house that had ponies and bunnies and an inflatable. Madison still had a great time and the best part, we didn't have to spend an entire day driving. Carter of course enjoyed all the sights as usual.





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You got some great pics of the kiddos. I can't believe how fast Carter is growing. He looked precious in his football outfit. Sorry you guys couldn't make it to Burt's this year, but it looks like Maddie still had fun at the pumpkin patch you went to.

Jennifer said...

Hey Mandy! I like your new blog design :)Where did you find it, or did you design it yourself? I have been wanting to update mine for a while now.

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Love the new blog!!! The kids are so adorable, when are you starting your photography business??? I will be home in 3 weeks, let's plan a playdate! Colin