Monday, October 13, 2008
Keri and Brendon's wedding
...And what a beautiful wedding it was. Every little detail turned out just perfect. Madison was a flower girl and she did great walking down the aisle and Brian was the bestman. He did great giving toast all weekend. I had a great time being a bridesmaid, one of my favorite parts of the weekend was spending time with the girls. As you can see, Keri looked amazing. Everything was great. A BIG Thank you to Grandma and Pops and Nana for helping with the kids all weekend. They miss you guys already!! Enjoy the pics.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Beautiful pictures. You look gorgeous! I love chocolate brown dresses and the flower girl is so cute! I know you are so proud:) I cant wait to see you over thanksgiving..I hope you are in town, we will be there 2 weeks...Colin
Post a Comment