Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Busy weekend

We had a very busy weekend this past weekend. I had my 10 year high school reunion. I had a great time and it was so good to see so many people I haven't seen in 8-10 years. We got to spend some time with Aimee and her husband Bryan which is always so much fun. On Sunday Madison and I went to Keri's bridesmaids luncheon. Keri and Brendon's wedding is this weekend and Madison is the flower girl (hopefully it will go well). I am a bridesmaid and Brian is the best man. We had a nice lunch, Madison was so cute, I let her wear a necklace and a bracelet and she thought she was so grown up.
A long time coming Maddieism:
Yesterday, I told Maddie we had to get dressed to run some errands. This was our conversation.
Maddie: Carter can stay here.
Mommy: What about you?
Maddie: I will stay here with him and watch him.
Mommy: Well what if he cries?
Maddie: I will sing hush little baby to him.
Mommy: What if he gets hungry?
Maddie: I will feed him with my boobies.
Mommy: What if he needs a diaper change?
Maddie: You can do that when you get back.
I couldn't help but die laughing.
Here is a little snipet of Carter laughing. It is so funny a lot of the time when he laughs, he gets the hiccups. He is such a ray of sunshine.
Have a great week.






1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

I just laughed out loud with maddie and Carter! SO cute! Colin