Madison has really been a pistol this week. I thought that she was just tired from being sick, but I think she is trying harder and harder to show her two year old will. She is starting to do things and when I tell her no she looks at me and does it again. Ugh!! Very frustrating, especially when I am so tired at the end of the day. All in all she is a cutie and continues to make us laugh continuously. Some cute pictures I had to post. The first one is of the adorable chef outfit my friend Colin sent her for her birthday. She loves it, Thanks Colin. The second picture is of us having a "dinner party" in the living room last night. I thought it would be fun to do something different, well it took Maddie an hour to eat. She kept getting up and playing. We won't be doing the dinner party again any time soon. The third picture is the funniest. She wants to sit on the potty, but doesn't want any clothes on. She doesn't sit there long enough to do anything yet.
Some of her Maddieisms:
1. We were trying to get her to talk to Pops on the phone last night and she said "I busy, I got to go try to teetee" and she got up on the potty and grabbed a magazine (as you can see from the last pic).
2. The other morning she was eating breakfast and watching TV. I was in my room making my bed and she yells, "Mommy, Mommy, come here, quick" I ran into the room thinking there was something wrong and she points to the TV and says "Mommy look at that baby doll swimming on the TVs, I NEED her". I called Brian and said we are in big trouble, the advertising world is sucking her in already.
3. She was watching TV (we don't watch TV all day I promise) and she says "Mommy look at that dog. Pet her". So I pretended like I was petting the dog and she says "Mommy you can't pet her. She on TVs" and she laughed, like laughed at me like I was an idiot. Boy, this kid is smart.


3 comments:
OMG, I love it! You definitely have your hands full :) I love the last picture!
How cute is that! She gets more adorable every day. I am so proud she is getting up on the big potty! Looks like fun at your house!!!! I am glad she likes her outfit, she looks adorable in the apron.
I think she likes sitting on the pot in the nude like her daddy.
She is a handfull. I love it. Can't wait to get her a drum set!
Post a Comment