Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

It's a.......

We went for our ultrasound today and the baby is great. Everything looks good which is such a blessing. I am sorry I haven't posted until tonight, we were waiting to tell Brian's parents. Here is a picture of our little guy....

Yep. It is a BOY!!!
I thought that it was a boy but Brian was convinced it was a girl. He about fell off the chair when she told us. I think he is still in shock. We are so blessed. I pray that this pregnancy continues to go well and me and our little man stay safe.

5 comments:

angie said...

i can't believe it...finally a little boy amoung all of our girly girls!!

congrats!! i am sure you guys are SO excited...can't wait to meet him :)

Jennifer said...

Oh Wow, congratulations!!!! That is just awesome. Now all the little girls will have boyfriend to fight over :) We are really happy for ya'll.

Kelly and Brent said...

Congratulations!!! I was checking your blog all day waiting to see what the news was. We are so happy for you guys and I am sure Brian is very happy to have a little man in the house. :)

Can't wait to meet your little one!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

YEAH!!! Boys are wonderful and they love their mommies!!!! Congrats and I hope you were able to celebrate this weekend! Can't wait until you tell us all his name...Love, Colin

rox said...

Congratulations!