Maddie has had a few funny things to say over the last week. Some Maddieisms for the week:
1. She had her mop and broom out and was walking around saying "look at this mess Annie made".
2. The other morning I got her out of bed and asked her if she had sweet dreams and what did she dream about. She replied "Ummmm, paci".
3. "Hudson get off the table or I will put you in timeout".
4. "Baby go to time out for hitting Daddy". (can you tell we have spent a lot of time in timeout recently)
5. She wants us to keep the lights on in the bathroom at night now, so we accidently turned off the the lights leaving the room and she yells "turn on lights" and we did, she yells "here we go".
6. The other morning she was playing and she got real quiet. I asked her if she had a stinky diaper and she said "No mama, sit down and watch TVs, watch Dora".
Here are a couple of pics of my belly and Maddie wanted to show off her baby too!



4 comments:
I love this post! Maddieisms are my favorite! They always make me laugh, I can just imagine her saying them! Mandy, you look beautiful!!! The last picture of you two is so cute. What a sweetie!
So cute! You look beautiful! I can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love, Colin
PS. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!
Mandy, your belly is so cute! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Beautiful Momma!
Love,
Aimee
Mandy!It has been so long...I LOVED seeing your photos and reading your blog. I got the link off of Colin's blog. Madison is beautiful. Congratulations on your soon to be new arrival. Would love to catch up...my email is alamank@bellsouth.net. Karen Wilson
Post a Comment