Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Madison's Birthday Party

I can't believe Madison is two, well almost, tommorrow she is officially two. We had her birthday party this weekend and she had a blast. We had a Dora Mexican fiesta. We had Moe's cater and we rented an inflatable moonwalk. Brian and I were a little bummed because half of the kids and people we invited were busy, out of town, sick, etc. I was worried because there were only two kids that came, Addie and Savannah and we had rented this huge inflatable. Well the kids had a BLAST! The adults did too. It was a great success. Maddie had a wonderful day, thank you to everyone that came, she loved all of her gifts.
Today we went to the circus (I will post more pics later). To say the least we are all exhausted. She had a wonderful time at the circus and she has never sat still for such an extended period of time. She was very fascinated with everything. I think the elephants were her favorite. Thank you Nana, what a treat.
Also thank you to Grandma and Pops and Grandpa Patty, Ma Patty, and Ricky for making a special trip to spend the day with Maddie yesterday.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy early Birthday Madison!!! Mandy, I love the pics, you did a great job with her party. Sorry we missed out on the inflatable jump house, Anlsey would have loved it! Glad to see Maddie had a great time with her Dora Mexican Fiesta :)

Ellen and John said...

I'm so glad that ya'll had a great day. I love it that Madison had on her Dora pajama bottoms. That's classic! We can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow. Happy Birthday Madison!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Happy Birthday madison!
We are so sorry we missed the party, I hope we can celebrate soon! Love, Tyler and mommy Colin

Kelly and Brent said...

Happy Birthday Madison! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with her. Gald she had a great time in her inflatable jumping house. I put something in the mail for her...you should get it in a couple days.

angie said...

we had such a blast on saturday! madison is just so precious.

my favorite part of the party was the dance breakout while opening the presents...too funny! thanks for having us!

only 4 more day until you know who little bit #2 is!! so excited to hear the news!

Bryan and Aimee said...

We are SOOOO sad we had to miss Maddie's birthday!! It looks like you all had a GREAT time! :) Give her kisses for us!! We can't wait to find out what you're having only a few more days, right?!! Call us!! We think a.......BOY!
xoxo