Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SNOW???

As everyone knows it snowed in Georgia last week. We actually still have snow on the ground. I think snow is beautiful from the comforts of my house, beside a nice crackling fire, but I hate the cold. I guess my daughter feels the same. We talked all about the snow coming and when it got here we made a big fuss. She said "Mommy it is so pretty". Well Saturday I tried all day to get her to go out into it. Brian was sick and in bed most of the day so it was up to me to give our daughter a good snow experience. All she wanted to do was stay in her jammies and watch it from the inside. I struggled with this since it was exactly what I wanted to do, but decided that she needed to go out in the snow. We compromised and I dressed her up over her jammies. We headed out and she had about 2 minutes of walking around in the snow until she fell down and said she wanted to go back in. I didn't argue. We spent the rest of the weekend inside just watching the snow. Maybe next year she will be more interested.


No comments: