Madison is continuing to go full force everyday. It is so exhausting trying to keep up with her. My wonderful husband has stepped up and really taken over when he is at home to give me a break. I can't thank you enough Brian. As Madison's personality is starting to show we have seen her drama queen come out. Today, Brian was in the bathroom and she wanted in. He had the door shut and she came out to the living room fake crying. She said "Daddy shut door and said no no. I cry. I don't feel good. My tummy hurts." She said it in one breath. I couldn't help but laugh. I was trying to take her picture and as you can tell by most of her pics, she hates to have her picture taken ( I have ruined her from all the pictures I take of her). I pulled out the camera this morning and she said "No no Mommy, that's enough". Where does she come up with these things? She has started to sing, a lot. She sings her ABC's all the time. Enjoy the video.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Just an update
I know that I have written how busy we have been but I haven't really been updating on our daily Maddisms or baby Riley. Well as you can see I am 13 1/2 weeks prego and I look about 6 months pregnant. I really am getting a pooch much faster than with Maddie. I hear that happens with your second due to the fact your ab muscles are mush. I am feeling better, still just tired. I think that is due to the fact we have not slowed down in 2 months. I haven't been sick in a week, Yeah!!! I walked 3 days last week and felt good. I am going to try to get back in the groove of exercising. We went to the doctor last Monday and heard a strong heartbeat 150 beats per minute. The little peanut was moving around so much swimming away from the doppler, so I guess that is a good sign.
Madison is continuing to go full force everyday. It is so exhausting trying to keep up with her. My wonderful husband has stepped up and really taken over when he is at home to give me a break. I can't thank you enough Brian. As Madison's personality is starting to show we have seen her drama queen come out. Today, Brian was in the bathroom and she wanted in. He had the door shut and she came out to the living room fake crying. She said "Daddy shut door and said no no. I cry. I don't feel good. My tummy hurts." She said it in one breath. I couldn't help but laugh. I was trying to take her picture and as you can tell by most of her pics, she hates to have her picture taken ( I have ruined her from all the pictures I take of her). I pulled out the camera this morning and she said "No no Mommy, that's enough". Where does she come up with these things? She has started to sing, a lot. She sings her ABC's all the time. Enjoy the video.



Madison is continuing to go full force everyday. It is so exhausting trying to keep up with her. My wonderful husband has stepped up and really taken over when he is at home to give me a break. I can't thank you enough Brian. As Madison's personality is starting to show we have seen her drama queen come out. Today, Brian was in the bathroom and she wanted in. He had the door shut and she came out to the living room fake crying. She said "Daddy shut door and said no no. I cry. I don't feel good. My tummy hurts." She said it in one breath. I couldn't help but laugh. I was trying to take her picture and as you can tell by most of her pics, she hates to have her picture taken ( I have ruined her from all the pictures I take of her). I pulled out the camera this morning and she said "No no Mommy, that's enough". Where does she come up with these things? She has started to sing, a lot. She sings her ABC's all the time. Enjoy the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love the new post! Look at your belly..so cute! Madison is just adorable, so glad to hear your feeling better!
Wow You are growing fast! I feel the same way you do about showing so much sooner. By the end of the day I feel like I look 4 months pregnant.
Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!
~Kel
Love the video. Sounds like things are better. You are really starting to show...that is so exciting!
her hiccups make it even cuter (if that's even possible :)
The hiccup is the piece de resistance! SO PRECIOUS! I'm so happy you and Kim are going through your pregnancies together!
Post a Comment