Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas 2007

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to post. We have been CRAZY busy. We had a wonderful holiday that went by in a blur. We had multiple parties, see below, and family came into town. All of the Riley family came to stay with us so it was nice to have everyone here. On Christmas Eve we went to a wonderful dinner at my cousin Keri's and Brendon's house. We had all of my family there. We then headed off for church and Madison was already showing signs of exhaustion. We got home and left the reindeer food (thanks Angie what a great idea). Madison was so cute she said "Daddy, reindeer need water too" so we had to put out water. The next morning Santa came and Madison was overwhelmed. She couldn't decide what to play with. We opened presents all day with both sides of the family. Maddie was completely worn out. Santa was very good to all of us. Maddie got a kitchen, a Dora power wheel, a new table, a lot of baby dolls, coloring books, etc. Daddy got a lot of clothes, but Mommy was the best girl of all because Santa was the best to her. I got a new camera and it was a great surprise, I cried! It took me 3 days to clean up the house and then we headed off to Knoxville for New Years. I have been totally wiped out and a little sick. Hopefully I am on the upswing of things since I am saying bye to my first trimester!

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Thanks for sharing! Looks like an awesome christmas at the Riley home! Hope you are doing well! Let's get together soon...love, Colin